Regenerative medicine is a cutting-edge field that uses minimally invasive, medication-free approaches to treat chronic pain conditions. Regenerative medicine focuses on special healing cells to regenerate diseased or damaged cells, tissues, and organs. Our Central Jersey medical clinic is an industry leader in advanced regenerative procedures, such as cellular treatments and platelet platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections for all-natural pain relief. We treat patients from Central Jersey and nearby Bucks County, Pa.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine is an evolving research field focused on the regrowth, repair, and replacement of diseased cells, tissues, and organs to restore normal physiological function. It’s a multidisciplinary field of medicine that involves harnessing the power of cells or other healing factors to treat various diseases and disorders that have limited treatment options. With its all-natural approach to pain, regenerative cell therapy is emerging as the treatment of choice for musculoskeletal diseases and conditions.
Stem Cell Treatment
Our regenerative treatments may include mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical allografts, since Wharton’s jelly is rich in effective, young healing cells. We source these cells from tissue banks that collect the tissue immediately following delivery of a baby by cesarean section.
Since stem cells can replicate into other cells in your body, when they are injected into your affected areas, they trigger a healing cascade, resulting in fast and effective pain relief for a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
PRP therapy treatment involves drawing your blood and processing it to separate and concentrate the platelet count. The platelet-rich plasma is then injected into your injured area. It is a safe and effective procedure that rarely has side effects, and it only takes about 30 minutes to complete. Platelets contain necessary growth factors and proteins to facilitate healing, plus they recruit other cells to the site of injury for pain relief and repair.
Benefits of Regenerative Medicine
In addition to pain reduction, other benefits of regenerative medicine include:
- Enhanced healing due to the delivery of growth factors to the injured area to accelerate tissue regeneration
- Increased range of motion because regenerative medicine promotes the production of collagen in the body, which strengthens tendons and tissues
- Faster recovery as regenerative medicine accelerates the regenerative process of tissues and tendons, leading to more rapid healing
- Reduced risk of your pain returning since your damaged cells are being restored and repaired
What Conditions Can Be Treated by Regenerative Medicine?
Some specific injuries and conditions that may benefit from regenerative cell treatment such as regenerative cellular and PRP injections are:
- Bone issues, such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis
- Damaged or degraded cartilage
- Torn ligaments
- Muscle injuries that cause knee pain, shoulder pain, and elbow pain
- Aches in the hip or spine
- Back and spine conditions, such as disc problems that cause back pain, neck pain, hip pain, and shoulder pain
- Nerve damage and injuries, such as joint pain, neuropathy, numbness in hands and feet
- And much more
Our doctor has more than 38 years of experience in treating chronic pain. Utilizing advances in regenerative cell therapy and tissue regeneration, our medical clinic offers you the most modern and all-natural pain relief therapies. We aim to help you avoid surgery for your orthopedic injuries so that you recover quickly and return to your normal function.
If you have considered natural pain relief treatment with regenerative medicine in Pennington, Princeton, Mercer County or any nearby area in Central Jersey, or Bucks County PA, call our medical clinic today to schedule a complimentary consultation.